Top Food Blogs

Sunday 7 September 2014

Want Food Tour to Vietnam

 For those who have expressed an interest in Want Food Ideas to Vietnam.

The tour is for 13 people including myself and departs 5th March 2015.
We will start our culinary journey in the northern city of Hanoi and travel to Hue, Hoian  and
Ho Chi Minh.
It will be approx 11-12 days.
Internal travel is by air.
We are staying in 5 star hotels and doing cooking classes and market tours in each city.
We will also be dining in some fabulous restaurants.
As well as the culinary side there is plenty of time for sightseeing and shopping.
As with past tours it will also be a lot of fun.
I am travelling to Vietnam on 7th October to finalise all classes and hotels and will have final costings after that.
Please let me know if you are interested and would like to receive any further information.
I have already had an enormous amount of interest in Vietnam.
The tour is  filling quickly, but if I have enough numbers I will do another tour in February just prior to this one.
Get in early so you don't miss out.

         




No comments:

Post a Comment